Thursday 3 May 2018

My awesome holiday 2018

Friday the last day of school, I'm so excited for going to the farm I saw my dad then I jumped into the truck and we rode off to  Thames. Here we go …….

On the way we stopped by the dairy to get something to eat. I got a chocolate bar and some ice cream! 


Two hours later we finally we got home to the farm then as soon as we unpacked I went on my motorbike. We shifted the sheep into a paddock so we could play then I made a ramp for me and my brother to jump. I went on my trampoline and practiced my baranies on it.

The next day my gran came over for the holidays and I showed her my barani on the trampoline. We had dinner together, it was sausages and ice cream for dessert. We watched a movie and then my cousins had to leave, which was sad. We went to sleep and that was the end of my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment